Business immigration Consultants in Chandigarh – Foreign countries offer business visas to overseas citizens to come and establish a business in their countries. Business visas have distinctive norms for immigration in various countries. Those businessmen who can prove that they can create several jobs in the country or if they opt to establish a business that is most required in the country are highly motivated to come. In this context, Hallmark immigration serves the best as Business Immigration Consultants in Chandigarh.
US, Canada, Europe, and Australia developed economies offering excellent opportunities to attract potential investors to establish new businesses or expand or diversify their existing businesses in these countries.
These developed economies offer:
- Positive Business climate
- Low Unemployment rate
- The excellent infrastructure that supports businesses
- Competitive Corporate Taxes
- Low communication & energy cost
- Low inflation and low-interest rate
- Quality Research and Development Infrastructure
- Easily affordable commercial and Industrial real estate
- Tax incentives for small businesses
- Access to vibrant markets
We at Hallmark immigration can make it happen for you to expand your business abroad, as we are the top Business Immigration Consultants in Chandigarh. And possess the expertise in immigration and settlement services for Businessmen in:
- The United States.
- New Zealand
Business Immigration, US
The US stands above when it comes to immigrating abroad for business purposes. Moreover, the country offers a better quality of life, in all the aspects.
The EB-5 Visa based on a US investment offers the most flexible path to a green card. to manage the day-to-day affairs of business the EB-5 visa does not require the applicant. The entrepreneurs can go for an existing business or a new business.
Business Immigration, Australia
Australia covers 7,682,300 square kilometers, which makes it more than twice as large as India and about the same size as the 48 mainland states of the USA. Australia is a great country to live and do business and
It attains 5% of the Earth’s land surface and measures about 4,000 km from east to west to south, its world’s sixth-largest country. Climate is generally arid to semiarid; temperate in south and east; tropical in north
Business Immigration Canada
Canada’s business immigration offers a number of great business opportunities and access to budding foreign markets by welcoming individuals who are familiar with other markets and their particular requirements.
Applicants with full-fledged entrepreneurship/administrative experience and comparatively high net-worth can apply for a Permanent Residency Visa under the Canada Business Immigration Program in one of the following three sub-categories:
Canada has three classes of Business Immigrants
- Investors (Put under temporary moratorium)
- Entrepreneurs (Put under temporary moratorium)
Business Immigration New Zealand
The Entrepreneur Work Visa for New Zealand, allows you to move to the country and buy or establish a business. Immigrants then apply for residence under the Entrepreneur Residence Category after either six months or two years.
There are two stages for this three-year work visa:
- Start-up stage: If your application is approved, you will initially be given a 12-month work visa, enabling you to buy or establish your business in New Zealand.
- You get the remaining 24 months of your visa if you have proven that you have taken steps to establish your business.
Business Immigration Singapore
The Global Investor Program is a scheme that allows global high-net-worth personalities to bring their investment initiative to Singapore.
After this one can obtain a permanent residence in the country. You have to make money worth at least 2.5 million SGD.
A foreign national is eligible to apply for the EntrePass if:
- The candidate has or intends to set up a private limited company registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) in Singapore. If the company is already registered, the company must not be more than 6 months old on the date of application.
- The candidate must hold at least 30% of the share capital of the company.
Why Choose Us?
We at Hallmark are the Business Immigration Consultants in Chandigarh. Our expertise is highly experienced and serves the best guidance ever with all the informative facts. Here below are a few more perks of choosing Hallmark immigration as top business immigration consultants in Chandigarh.
- Hallmark ensures complete and accurate guidance with strategically channelized aspects.
- We offer an honest and reliable service.
- Our team Hallmark immigration handling queries related to immigration processes such as student visa, business visa, visitor visa, permanent resident visa, family visa, dependent visa, etc.
- We are the best option when it comes to seeking professional guidance for business immigration in abroad countries.
Name – Hallmark Immigration.
Address – SCO 94-95 3rd floor, Sector 34A, Chandigarh, 160022.
Phone Number – 88720 38888.